San Diego Chinese Academy is a non-profit organization established in 1988. Our mission is to preserve and promote Chinese tradition, culture and language. We have a team of outstanding faculty and professional administrative personnel. Our classes are conducted in a lively atmosphere interspersed with fun cultural activities. We offer Pre-kindergarten to Grade 12 immersive Chinese classes with ZhuYin and PinYin, bilingual Chinese classes, high school credit classes and adult class. All classes are maintained at a low student to teacher ratio. We are located at La Jolla Country Day School with its beautiful campus and advanced amenities.
最新活動公布欄 Upcoming Event
- 01/29/2023 慶祝中國新年及三十五週年校慶、 就讀六,九,十二年的學生申請獎勵、學生商店, 校刊封面設計比賽開始, 詩詞朗誦比賽, Chinese New Year Festival, 35th Anniversary, 6,9,12-year study award, Student Store, Yearbook Cover Contest Entry Begins, Poetry Recitation Contest Registration Begins
- 02/05/2023 交回上學期成績單、學生商店(1), Coupon Day (1), Return Report Card
- 02/12/2023 作文比賽開始、就讀六,九,十二年的學生申請獎勵截止, Essay Contest Entry Begins , 6,9,12-year study award application deadline
- 02/19/2023 放假, 學分班遠距上課 , No school except Credit classes
- 02/26/2023 詩詞朗誦比賽抽籤、就讀六,九,十二年的學生照相、拍攝班級師生照, Poetry Recitation Order Draw, Picture Day, 6,9,12-year study award recipients’ photos, class photos
- 03/05/2023 教務研討會(3)、校刊封面設計比賽截止、年刊截稿, Teachers Meeting (3), Yearbook Cover Entries Due, Yearbook due
- 03/12/2023 詩詞朗誦比賽、演講比賽報名開始, Poetry Recitation Contest, Speech Contest Registration Begins
文化節 Cultural Day Festival
萬聖節線上服裝比賽 Halloween Online Costume Contest
學分班文化課 Credit Classes Cultural Activity
2022-2023 學年度網上註冊 Online Registration
聖地牙哥中華學苑 2022-2023 學年將回學校上課. San Diego Chinese Academy will return to La Jolla Country Day School for the 2022-2023 school year.
新學年第一學期遠距教學 Remote Learning Fall 2020
Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in California, many school districts in San Diego have decided to implement remote learning for the next school year. Our school has decided to implement remote learning for the first semester of the 2020-2021 school year. We will decide what to do regarding the second semester based on the situation of the epidemic later on.